• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Comparison Views

RosserRuns

linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I want to a comparison of views plus subscriber +/- and date and time of last login.

So if I logged in at 11am then again at 3pm I would like to see the stats for that time frame.

Reactions: Beanie Draws

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
The mobile app already Dows this. It highlights the changes since you last checked the app in yellow highlights. If you have the mobile app, you have this feature already. If you are a subscriber of the desktop app, that subscription includes the mobile app.

OP
OP
RosserRuns

RosserRuns

linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
The mobile app already Dows this. It highlights the changes since you last checked the app in yellow highlights. If you have the mobile app, you have this feature already. If you are a subscriber of the desktop app, that subscription includes the mobile app.
When you log into the app it instantly updates your current date and time with the +/- . How do I know when my last login was? I would like it to say Last login time: 00:00. Current login time: 00:00. +/- from last login.

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
When you log into the app it instantly updates your current date and time with the +/- . How do I know when my last login was? I would like it to say Last login time: 00:00. Current login time: 00:00. +/- from last login.
You just refresh it. It will update from the last time you checked. It has an "as of" time listed under the sub count at the top. That tells you the last time the data was refreshed

OP
OP
RosserRuns

RosserRuns

linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
PicsArt_04-12-07.34.47.jpg

This is what I am referring to. I know my current login time cause it's current. I want a previous login to compare the difference from the last time.

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
View attachment 9832
This is what I am referring to. I know my current login time cause it's current. I want a previous login to compare the difference from the last time.
I'm on an iPhone. Unless I completely close the app, it shows the last time it was updated until I manually refresh it. Not sure about the Android behavior since they handle app sleeping differently.

OP
OP
RosserRuns

RosserRuns

linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I'm on an iPhone. Unless I completely close the app, it shows the last time it was updated until I manually refresh it. Not sure about the Android behavior since they handle app sleeping differently.
Thank you for the effort. It isn't the biggest deal for me. Just a recommendation for android platforms I guess.

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Thank you for the effort. It isn't the biggest deal for me. Just a recommendation for android platforms I guess.
Just trying to refine the feature request. Sounds like you are looking to add a second time stamp under the user count that shows the previous check time and the current check time so you know the interval for the change being shown.

For other viewers, remember to upvote the feature request if you'd like to see it!

OP
OP
RosserRuns

RosserRuns

linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Just trying to refine the feature request. Sounds like you are looking to add a second time stamp under the user count that shows the previous check time and the current check time so you know the interval for the change being shown.

For other viewers, remember to upvote the feature request if you'd like to see it!
That is exactly what I was saying. Thank you.

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
That is exactly what I was saying. Thank you.
This is how I read it too. I quite like this idea. A bit of a history/log, socialblade does this to a degree, but it's VERY inaccurate.

I'd love to see on the tubebuddy app a daily statistic of how many subs and views overall compared to the day before. I think the creator studio might already do something like this, but I feel TubeBuddy app could make is a lot simpler to read and report.

25/04/2021 - 20 subscribers gained - 200 views gained
24/04/2021 - 18 subscribers gained - 183 views gained
23/04/2021 - 19 subscribers gained - 198 views gained

Something like that. Could also be cool to have a coloured graph bar behind each line to give a more visual indication of how each day compared. A bit like YouTube realtime views tracker over 48 hours, but more specified.