• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered is there any way to find earnings of each video using truebuddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

remo143

is there any way to find earnings of each video using truebuddy?

i like to find my friend video earning.is that possible with this tool?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah absolutely not. Financial records are kept strictly between YouTube and creators, and are based on more variables than I care to list. There is no need for that info; it is private and proprietary to a creators audience, you can't duplicate their results and it varies between advertiser, viewer, niche, length, time of year etc.

For a guesstimate of what a creator makes you can always check out Social Blade but be advised they are an estimate at best. I can tell you personally that the results they give for my channel are ballpark figures at best.

Reactions: remo143

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
No, not with TubeBuddy. Monetization is a combo of the ads and other means of revenue generation, so it is very difficult to determine. There are sites out there that offer informed guesses.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah absolutely not. Financial records are kept strictly between YouTube and creators, and are based on more variables than I care to list. There is no need for that info; it is private and proprietary to a creators audience, you can't duplicate their results and it varies between advertiser, viewer, niche, length, time of year etc.

For a guesstimate of what a creator makes you can always check out Social Blade but be advised they are an estimate at best. I can tell you personally that the results they give for my channel are ballpark figures at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.