• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I am an ordinary vlogger from the Philippines.

Tophe Rosello

User name: Tophe Rosello
Title of introduction: I am an ordinary vlogger from the Philippines.
Your name/ Alias: Tophe
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? On the internet.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am just curious and to know more things about YouTube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to accomplish whats in my heart like by HELPING those people who are in need and of course i want to accomplish what successful youtuber has too.
How frequently do you upload? Sometimes week and sometimes a month and scheduled premiere in 1:00 PM Philippines time mostly.
What are your hobbies? Watch movies and having fun with family and friends like partying and many more.
What is your biggest dream? To be a successful person or vlogger someday.
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/TopheRosello

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Tophe, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

LFH

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: Tophe Rosello
Title of introduction: I am an ordinary vlogger from the Philippines.
Your name/ Alias: Tophe
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? On the internet.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am just curious and to know more things about YouTube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to accomplish whats in my heart like by HELPING those people who are in need and of course i want to accomplish what successful youtuber has too.
How frequently do you upload? Sometimes week and sometimes a month and scheduled premiere in 1:00 PM Philippines time mostly.
What are your hobbies? Watch movies and having fun with family and friends like partying and many more.
What is your biggest dream? To be a successful person or vlogger someday.
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/TopheRosello
Welcome!!!

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I hope you enjoy being part of the TubeBuddy Forums. Welcome!