• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Collaboration for Finance tips

The Storm is coming

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: The Storm is coming
Title: Collaboration for Finance tips
Type of collaboration: Zoom call or discussing a finance topic with someone who is also in the finance Niche. Investing, Stocks, finance gurus etc..
Amount of Subscribers: 244
Ways to contact you: Forum, or via E-mail
Why should they collaborate with you: Well that depends, if you want to have a nice discussion or just want to expand your reach. Everyone has something what makes you unique well. You have to find out.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuxNMml6WSsXMShnFik7L-w

Reactions: Dhiren_dhirawani

Dhiren_dhirawani

User name: The Storm is coming
Title: Collaboration for Finance tips
Type of collaboration: Zoom call or discussing a finance topic with someone who is also in the finance Niche. Investing, Stocks, finance gurus etc..
Amount of Subscribers: 244
Ways to contact you: Forum, or via E-mail
Why should they collaborate with you: Well that depends, if you want to have a nice discussion or just want to expand your reach. Everyone has something what makes you unique well. You have to find out.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuxNMml6WSsXMShnFik7L-w
I am interested, let me if you are still looking for collaboration

nicolasamples

If you are still looking for collaboration, I'm a professional financial analyst.? I wrote you in private messages already, please answer me if you are interested. Right now, I'm working for a Financial Planning For Doctors service and other people. Also, we are providing other services like wealth management, student loans, contract reviews, and investment options. I've worked in this area for around 10 years, and now I have decided to start my youtube channel where I will advise people. I think I have a good chance to gain more followers since many people, because of the crisis and huge inflation, are looking to invest in something.

Last edited: