• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Mobile Gear Which one to choose an iphone or an android ?

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Tubebuddies,
People usually advise me to purchage an iphone for better video clearity.
Is it so ? Do I need to purchage an iphone ?
Right now I am using an andriod and I am shooting my videos with my phone only.

Looking forward to hear from you

Thank you in advance

Sanjogita

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
The problem with your question is that when you say "iPhone" it implies a very narrow set of cameras since there are only a small number of iPhone models and each model has a specific camera. When you say "Android" you haven't really narrowed anything down. There are many Android phones with better cameras and capabilities than iPhones at the same price. There are also many iPhones that have better cameras and capabilities than Android phones at the same price.

What specific iPhone and Android phones are you comparing?

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjogita

Pete A Turner

Known Member
I've had both, I prefer the Android OS over Apple. There are too many things that Apple does that require more steps than the Android OS. It's not that Apple is bad, I just find Android and I get along better.

OP
OP
Sanjogita

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
The problem with your question is that when you say "iPhone" it implies a very narrow set of cameras since there are only a small number of iPhone models and each model has a specific camera. When you say "Android" you haven't really narrowed anything down. There are many Android phones with better cameras and capabilities than iPhones at the same price. There are also many iPhones that have better cameras and capabilities than Android phones at the same price.

What specific iPhone and Android phones are you comparing?
Oh sorry if my question confuses you.
I want to know the comparision between iphone 11 & samsung 12 pro

OP
OP
Sanjogita

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh sorry if my question confuses you.
I want to know the comparision between iphone 11 & samsung 12 pro
I've had both, I prefer the Android OS over Apple. There are too many things that Apple does that require more steps than the Android OS. It's not that Apple is bad, I just find Android and I get along better.
Even i find android better than apple but few suggested me to try iphone 11

LFH

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I suggest an android for greater flexibility in things you can do. There are android phones out there with even better camera quality than iPhones you just have to do more research. There are so many options, so keep asking and researching and you'd find what you need eventually.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I have an iPhone SE 2020 with 128GB (got it in November 2020 on Black Friday weekend for about $350) and it has a pretty decent camera, doesn't have the night mode that the iPhone 11 or 12 camera has. It also just has the single camera lens while some of the newer phones such as the iPhone X has 2 lenses and the 11 has 3, but it has the same AI chip as the 11.
My mom and sister have the Moto G Stylus and it has a triple camera lens feature, with the main one having 48 megapixels and shoots video in up to 4K. Their phone cost around $250 when they got their phones, about the same time I got my iPhone SE 2020. So there are good options for phones that have decent cameras and without being super expensive, and there are good options for both phones and androids.

Fleurdwi Cooking

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I recently switched to Oneplus 6t because of the internal image stabilizer making video and camera movements smoother during recording.. (it also does 4k recording and high fps which is great for slowmotion)