• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Key point to make a thumbnails

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Tubebuddies,
Can anyone suggest me the key points of thumbnails that one should keep in mind ?
Looking forward for your favourable responses.
Thank you in advance

Sanjogita

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Great question. First off, I always abide by the rule that you should never have text of a bright color overlaying a background of a bright color. Or a text of a dark color overlaying a background of a dark color. Secondly, the font style of your text should always be legible to viewers. Thirdly, the font size of your text should be of a decent size of course. And lastly always consider what your thumbnail image will look like at a small size and create your thumbnail always keeping that in mind.

Reactions: Sanjogita
OP
OP
Sanjogita

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Great question. First off, I always abide by the rule that you should never have text of a bright color overlaying a background of a bright color. Or a text of a dark color overlaying a background of a dark color. Secondly, the font style of your text should always be legible to viewers. Thirdly, the font size of your text should be of a decent size of course. And lastly always consider what your thumbnail image will look like at a small size and create your thumbnail always keeping that in mind.
Thank you so much for the valuable tips