• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Food Pineapple on pizza?

Pineapple on pizza?

• Not my thing

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Oh my gosh yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Depends

• What are you, a monster?

• Total voters

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
two words from me: Absolutely not.
sorry but that's my opinion. There is also something worse than pineapple on pizza
Kiwi on pizza

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I'm someone that loves anchovies on pizza, and the balance of anchovy and pineapple is really nice if you ca look past "tradition". You get salty, slight fish, sweet, fruit and a bit of acid. From a cooking perspective, that is a great balance. I actually prefer anchovies with pineapple on pizza over Canadian bacon and pineapple because of the umami from the anchovy.

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖve never tried it but I donΓÇÖt like fruit in savoury food so donΓÇÖt think I would like it. I think it might be too sweet for pizza ahaha

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
two words from me: Absolutely not.
sorry but that's my opinion. There is also something worse than pineapple on pizza
Kiwi on pizza

Totally with you! Im ok with pineapple, I'm ok with pizza. But warm Pineapple YUK! The only time I found it ok was using a garlic cream sauce base for the pizza

Pete A Turner

Known Member
Of course, pineapple goes on pizza...so does Tuna, a fried egg, a pork chop, corn...all kinds of things go on pizza.