• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Anything antique, vintage or retro!

Vintagefreakltd

User name: Vintagefreakltd
Title of introduction: Hooked on anything antique, vintage or retro!
Your name/ Alias: Mark
Where are you from? Birmingham, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To share YouTube experiences and learn as much as I can about optimising my videos.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To establish a small community of fellow travellers who love everything vintage and antiques.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload every two weeks.
What are your hobbies? Filmmaking, all sport, history and cinema.
What is your biggest dream? Currently out of the rat race and living the dream as a full time antique and vintage reseller.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/channel/UCXM8LTR9aiJFUB54fc85Trw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the community. I remember the first time I went to a "boot sale" with friends in the UK and was genuinely surprised at how many legitimate antiques were being sold!

Reactions: Vintagefreakltd
OP
OP
V

Vintagefreakltd

Hello, welcome to the community. I remember the first time I went to a "boot sale" with friends in the UK and was genuinely surprised at how many legitimate antiques were being sold!
Yes, I source quite a lot from flea markets and car boots. There are still bargains to be had. In fact, if you check out my channel you will see quite a few of them . M.