• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Kids Channel all about Teddy Bears!

Funny Gissy

User name: Funny Gissy
Title of introduction: Kids Channel all about Teddy Bears!
Your name/ Alias: Funny Gissy
Where are you from? Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Saw videos appearing on YouTube when I searched for advice on optimising my channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking to join a YouTube community for positive interaction and advice.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Produce kids videos that don't encourage kids to play video games or buy toys.
I'd love to reach 1000 subscribers but it's been slow going for me so far.
How frequently do you upload? Generally Weekly on the weekend but having trouble keeping up, might become fortnightly.
What are your hobbies? Writing stories, making videos(obviously), playing with teddy bears and arts & craft.
I also love sport, especially tennis and rugby, but have trouble following many games since my kids.
What is your biggest dream? To make a living playing with teddy bears (I'm thirty six years old btw).
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAXFGFcgfJmaX8XSMt-2WsA

Reactions: Sam okaz

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

LFH

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: Funny Gissy
Title of introduction: Kids Channel all about Teddy Bears!
Your name/ Alias: Funny Gissy
Where are you from? Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Saw videos appearing on YouTube when I searched for advice on optimising my channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking to join a YouTube community for positive interaction and advice.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Produce kids videos that don't encourage kids to play video games or buy toys.
I'd love to reach 1000 subscribers but it's been slow going for me so far.
How frequently do you upload? Generally Weekly on the weekend but having trouble keeping up, might become fortnightly.
What are your hobbies? Writing stories, making videos(obviously), playing with teddy bears and arts & craft.
I also love sport, especially tennis and rugby, but have trouble following many games since my kids.
What is your biggest dream? To make a living playing with teddy bears (I'm thirty six years old btw).
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAXFGFcgfJmaX8XSMt-2WsA
Welcome:)