• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel BigBrownGamer has Arrived

BigBrownGamer

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: BigBrownGamer
Title of introduction: BigBrownGamer has Arrived
Your name/ Alias: Harshal
Where are you from? India/canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? youtube search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I AM NEW TO YOUTUBE AND NEEDED GUIDANCE AND STARTED USING TubeBuddy WHICH HAS HELPED ME A LOT.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am hoping that I would reach 5000 Subscribers untill the end of this year.And upgrade my gaming channel and upload better quality content .
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Gaming,cooking,cubing, instruments
What is your biggest dream? To make a name for myself in the gaming industry and have an amazing community.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCAmz2_3ChZCx1oSbAC3lqPQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Harshal, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

• Love
Reactions: BigBrownGamer
OP
OP
B

BigBrownGamer

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Harshal, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

Thank you I just did it