• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Welcome To The Universe of Growth & Potential

Parker Universal

Subscriber Goal
User name: Parker Universal
Title of introduction: Welcome To The Universe of Growth & Potential
Your name/ Alias: Keondre Parker
Where are you from? Killeen, Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Continually heard about it and saw through the videos I watched. I believe I first saw it from Annie Dubé video then again while watching Nick Nimmin.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? IΓÇÖve hit a point that to help my channel grow, I need to start having conversations with more people. As people start to understand who I am, theyΓÇÖll better understand the purpose of my channel and why I have it. I want to find the community, I feel I strongly belong too. I have a lot of knowledge to offer the world and it becomes burdensome when you canΓÇÖt share it with those whoΓÇÖll take the take to listen.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want this channel to become a platform where I can share my knowledge that I know can and will help many folks. I am relatively young, but my mind has matured beyond my years. Simultaneously, I want to growth this channel into a semi-passive income source to help fund my future business ideas.
How frequently do you upload? On average, I upload once a week, but that may decrease as I spend time learning what content my audience wants or needs to hear.
What are your hobbies? Basketball is my number one hobby, but creating and developing content is making its way up the list.
What is your biggest dream? Change the trajectory of my family to allow for more growth, ample opportunities and development of productive life knowledge so that our future generations are readily prepared to successfully take on the world.
YouTube Channel Link:

Last edited by a moderator:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Keondre, welcome to the community. I edited your post to link your channel directly instead of through a URL shortener. We don't allow URL shortness because of the potential security issues.

Welcome!