• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered SEO studio score changes if I use different accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

englogic

Hello TubeBuddy,
I have started using the SEO STUDIO for my videos and, luckily, with those that I have edited so far I always manage to reach 100% optimisation, which is exactly the score I see if I play the videos with my account (Englogic). However, if I play the same videos on my two other Youtube accounts/channels, all the scores are much lower. Originally, I thought it was because I have the premium version of Tubebuddy only on Englogic and not my other accounts, but if I play any other random videos from Youtube, their scores don't change based on the account I am using. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks a lot

Attachments

• From ENGLOGIC.png
    From ENGLOGIC.png
    685.6 KB · Views: 112
  • From my OTHER ACCOUNT.png
    From my OTHER ACCOUNT.png
    785.2 KB · Views: 123

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Your channel knows the keyword you were optimizing for and takes that into account. The other channels don't know the keyword you were optimizing for and are reflecting your score against all of the best practices it can without knowing the keyword.

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Your channel knows the keyword you were optimizing for and takes that into account. The other channels don't know the keyword you were optimizing for and are reflecting your score against all of the best practices it can without knowing the keyword.

OP
OP
E

englogic

Thanks! If that means that what I am doing is correct and I don't have to do things differently, I guess I will trust the system

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Sounds like this answered the question for you so I am going to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.