• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Kashirkoor Sanjogita (Kashmiri Pandit Girl)

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Sanjogita
Title of introduction: Kashirkoor Sanjogita (Kashmiri Pandit Girl)
Your name/ Alias: Sanjogita
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Tubebuddy has a valuable pool of information .I am a youtubber (begginer) & tubebuddy is a great platform to learn about youtube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have started my channel in order to entertain people and make people aware of my lesser known community (kashmiri pandits)
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Make people smile , save environment
What is your biggest dream? To be a successful youtubber, where I could actually make my hobbies workable
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL_weawXwXgWnOiYSA7aa5A

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Heya @Sanjogita

Welcome!

It's great to have you here on board with us :

I can see that you're facing an issue while displaying your youtube channel link below your post, you can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Let us know if you have any doubts or queries, our community will do their best to resolved them out for you :)

Regards,
Nody!

OP
OP
Sanjogita

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome!
Thank you
Heya @Sanjogita

Welcome!

It's great to have you here on board with us :

I can see that you're facing an issue while displaying your youtube channel link below your post, you can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions:

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Let us know if you have any doubts or queries, our community will do their best to resolved them out for you :)

Regards,
Nody!
Thank you so much