• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel I want to run a giveaway on my channel, how can I find just who is already subscribe to my channel now?

jerome amos

User name: jerome amos
Title of introduction: I want to run a giveaway on my channel, how can I find just who is already subscribe to my channel now?
Your name/ Alias: Jerome from BAFMCooking
Where are you from? BAFMCooking
How did you find TubeBuddy? email
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have questions
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I need to gain more subs and need to engage more people with the channel.
How frequently do you upload? 2 times per month - cooking howto video plus interveiws
What are your hobbies? cooking
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: BFAMCooking

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Jerome, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

On your question, there is no way to see all of your subscriber's names unless they choose to allow you to see it. That's why at any given time you can only see a portion of your subscribers by name. Most people use a different way to get people enter a giveaway (pattern tier, comments, etc.).

Welcome to the community!