• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video received a copyright claim by saying I using "Their" song and how can I solve it?

FishingShare

Hi guys,

I had received a copyright claim on my latest video, I not sure if this the Copyright owner's name or not. It's a claim from "AdShare MG for a Third Party", please don't laugh at me if I'm wrong. Apparently, they claim a song I used in my video belongs to theirs, but that song is actually downloaded from AUDIO HERO, and I'm a pro license user in Tubebuddy, and whenever the song that I'm able to download from there should be free right? (correct me if I'm wrong).

So I made a dispute to told them they made a mistake, and also I said this song was found and download in AUDIO HERO but they still reject my dispute! So I want to ask if anyone here had this kind of happen to you before? And how do you solve it? Hope you guys can share your experience with me.

Thank you,
From FishingShare

Attachments

• dispute_reject.jpg
    dispute_reject.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 135

Apps

Recognized Member
m.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I had the same problem and saw theres a way on Youtube you can add(like edit) another song/s to to the claimed video.

The songs are provided by YouTube for free and are copyright free.

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys,

I had received a copyright claim on my latest video, I not sure if this the Copyright owner's name or not. It's a claim from "AdShare MG for a Third Party", please don't laugh at me if I'm wrong. Apparently, they claim a song I used in my video belongs to theirs, but that song is actually downloaded from AUDIO HERO, and I'm a pro license user in Tubebuddy, and whenever the song that I'm able to download from there should be free right? (correct me if I'm wrong).

So I made a dispute to told them they made a mistake, and also I said this song was found and download in AUDIO HERO but they still reject my dispute! So I want to ask if anyone here had this kind of happen to you before? And how do you solve it? Hope you guys can share your experience with me.

Thank you,
From FishingShare

If you have Audio Hero you need to bring it up with them (Audio Hero) that you had a claim against you from the artist. You typically have a window between receiving the complaint and resolution, which would give you time to reach out to Audio Hero.

Sadly artists can change their policies and rights on their music when they want, and Audio Hero should be your intermediary, as they should have the rights to use!!

If you don't want to pursue... you can always change the music out for other piece of music, assuming it doesn't affect the video too much. Or just take the loss of monetization. We had the same thing happen to a video before, and because of the importance and relevance of the music.. we kept the music and sacrificed the monetization.

Good luck with it and we hope you get it resolved in your favor!

• Love
Reactions: MattCommand1
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys,

Thank you,
From FishingShare

i would try the free music on YouTube. You can download it and itΓÇÖs ok to use.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah @Bears and Butters is totally right on this one. That is a licensing issue with Audio Hero and they need to get that fixed for you.

It is not uncommon for these claims to happen; Audio Here, Epidemic etc all license their music and because they charge for it they use the YouTube match system to claim when others are using their songs illegally. Sometimes that means a user gets caught up in that system incorrectly. They know when this occurs, and it should be an easy thing for them to fix.