• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Elgato Green Screen Full Review

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Nice, I have the Elgato Green Screen MT I think (the one that hangs from the ceiling/wall instead of popping up from the floor). They are both great units depending on your mounting requirements!

Reactions: Jeff Goober
OP
OP
Jeff Goober

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Nice, I have the Elgato Green Screen MT I think (the one that hangs from the ceiling/wall instead of popping up from the floor). They are both great units depending on your mounting requirements!
Awsome! What do you like to do with your green screen? I have a ton of ideas I wanna do lol

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Awsome! What do you like to do with your green screen? I have a ton of ideas I wanna do lol

Strangely I've barely used it so far... YouTube is a "side hobby" for me and I have a fulltime job and family. So everything takes longer than you can imagine. I've been working on this since March 2020.

However, I will be doing some more software development/web development or app demos in time and may put myself in the corner like a game streamer. Maybe also videos showing how to setup and configure a NAS or Unifi network, etc. But also if I get the keying really dialed in with good lighting you can open the door to all sorts of new backgrounds or video sets! The trick is just to take the time to get that lighting dialed in super even and nice so it doesn't look so green screened.

Looking forward to see what you do with yours!

Reactions: Jeff Goober
OP
OP
Jeff Goober

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Strangely I've barely used it so far... YouTube is a "side hobby" for me and I have a fulltime job and family. So everything takes longer than you can imagine. I've been working on this since March 2020.

However, I will be doing some more software development/web development or app demos in time and may put myself in the corner like a game streamer. Maybe also videos showing how to setup and configure a NAS or Unifi network, etc. But also if I get the keying really dialed in with good lighting you can open the door to all sorts of new backgrounds or video sets! The trick is just to take the time to get that lighting dialed in super even and nice so it doesn't look so green screened.

Looking forward to see what you do with yours!
I saw a video where you can clean your space up and do like a video or picture of your background when itΓÇÖs clean.. that way when your office space gets dirty you wonΓÇÖt have to clean you can just put the green screen on and it will look like background is clean