• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Do you think if Youtube had a prompt before people unsubscribed asking their reason they would find anything interesting?

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Do you think if Youtube had a prompt before people unsubscribed asking their reason they would find anything interesting? Just curious

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
If I am thinking about his critically from YouTube/Google's perspective, I don't think they care. Just to be very clear, they don't care about subscribers anymore. They care about audience. And, IMHO, at some point them using subs as a gateway for features will have to go away. It drives bad behavior.

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog

DIMTIPS

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
There might be some interesting responses for unsubscription. Also does anyone really need to subscribe to more than 50 channels? I am hovering at around 20.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It would be interesting, I guess it would be like when you unsubscribe from an email list or some of those programs that ask you to do a survey before uninstalling asking why. How many actually answer those surveys though? That is the question.

Planet Quiz

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think it will be very inconvenient every time we unsubscribe asking for a survey