• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Im a single/widowed mother of two. Simply loved cooking and sharing ideas

Ruby jean

TubeBuddy User
User name: Ruby jean
Title of introduction: Im a single/widowed mother of two. Simply loved cooking and sharing ideas
Your name/ Alias: They called me "mini" because of my height
Where are you from? Im from philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Watching in youtube ,and watch the youtuber explaining that tubebuddy help a lot of new creator for youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn more ..to spread my ideas of what i loved to do like cooking
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To help others and sharing my ideas for them is already accomplish for me.. a lot viewers for my content. And subscribers also
How frequently do you upload? Every other day
What are your hobbies? Cooking.. drawing.. thats i love to do
What is your biggest dream? To give a succesfull life for my children.. and to become successfull in my carrer as a youtuber
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/minimechannelBjean10?sub_confirmation=1

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Ruby Jean, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!