• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel I am a Yacht Broker that makes boat/yacht video tours to bring people the "Inside Snoop on Boats"

Boat Snoop

www.boatsnoop.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Boat Snoop
Title of introduction: I am a Yacht Broker that makes boat/yacht video tours to bring them the "Inside Snoop on Boats"
Your name/ Alias: Boat Snoop
Where are you from? Fort Myers, Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube Creators Hub Podcast
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to give boating enthusiasts a better inside view of boats while not making the videos sales-like. I just want to make videos of as many boats as possible so that people can still tour them by video five, ten, twenty, or even forty years from now just to see what they look like...especially on the inside.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Boating/sailing
What is your biggest dream? To sail my 42 foot Tayana Vancouver 42 sailboat to the South Pacific
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3fuQZWgkYQQLC4I26_dHQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community. Fun topic for a channel!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: Boat Snoop
Title of introduction: I am a Yacht Broker that makes boat/yacht video tours to bring them the "Inside Snoop on Boats"
Your name/ Alias: Boat Snoop
Where are you from? Fort Myers, Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube Creators Hub Podcast
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to give boating enthusiasts a better inside view of boats while not making the videos sales-like. I just want to make videos of as many boats as possible so that people can still tour them by video five, ten, twenty, or even forty years from now just to see what they look like...especially on the inside.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Boating/sailing
What is your biggest dream? To sail my 42 foot Tayana Vancouver 42 sailboat to the South Pacific
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3fuQZWgkYQQLC4I26_dHQ

If you EVER need assistance HIT ME UP!!! I do a fishing channel down in Texas but I am interested in the prospect of breaking in to a little boat brokerage here and there! Anything to get out on the water lol