• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice YouTube Not Pushing Content W/ High CTR and Good Audience Retention

SwishWilly

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi there!

Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences with this. My latest Vlog has a high CTR rate (10.4%) and the Audience Retention Rate is just over 40%, however, YouTube has only been 14.3% of Impressions. I've had videos with much lower CTR and ARR that YouTube has pushed out at a significantly higher rate.

Any thoughts or advice as to why this may happen and how I can adjust my strategies to assist with this?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: TheShihTzuFamily

TheShihTzuFamily

Recognized Member
Well the way YouTube Algorithm work is not High CTR or high ARR those factor mean u just have a better chance to rank in search! If u want YouTube to push your video it all about Monetization!!! If u making YouTube money your video will get push massive so make your video ad happy!

OP
OP
SwishWilly

SwishWilly

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well the way YouTube Algorithm work is not High CTR or high ARR those factor mean u just have a better chance to rank in search! If u want YouTube to push your video it all about Monetization!!! If u making YouTube money your video will get push massive so make your video ad happy!

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I'm not at the watch hours yet. If I'm not monetized does that mean that YT won't push my content?

Reactions: TheShihTzuFamily

TheShihTzuFamily

Recognized Member
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I'm not at the watch hours yet. If I'm not monetized does that mean that YT won't push my content?
Right it not going to happen! This is why the road to getting those sub and getting those watch hours is the hardest thing to do with YouTube! but your video are great just keep at it

Reactions: SwishWilly