• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered SEO Score Glitch? "Include your target keyword naturally in the title"

thetravelmoneyguy

For about 10 videos, it seems there might be a "glitch" when I am using the TubeBudy SEO Optimization Tool. For example, right now, my video title is "Is Rio De Janeiro Cheap?" and I am getting penalized (the red x) on "Include your target keyword naturally in the title".....so my SEO score is 76 and I can't get it any higher.

"Is Rio De Janeiro Cheap?" seems natural to me. This is probably the 10th video this has happened to me, and the other titles were natural as well.

Is this a glitch? Any suggestions? Picture attached!

Attachments

• SEO pic.png
    SEO pic.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 136

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
For about 10 videos, it seems there might be a "glitch" when I am using the TubeBudy SEO Optimization Tool. For example, right now, my video title is "Is Rio De Janeiro Cheap?" and I am getting penalized (the red x) on "Include your target keyword naturally in the title".....so my SEO score is 76 and I can't get it any higher.

"Is Rio De Janeiro Cheap?" seems natural to me. This is probably the 10th video this has happened to me, and the other titles were natural as well.

Is this a glitch? Any suggestions? Picture attached!

Hi! I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Can you please submit a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can get this checked?

Thank you!