• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Technical help with viewing the Line Chart in Analytics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Success is The Goal

Subscriber Goal
When signed in to YouTube Studio Analytics The Line Chart will not display on my PC. Chrome is updated. Win10 is updated. I can see the display on my tablet but not on the PC.
I even tried comparing Inspect comparisons between devices...nothing! Google has not responded back to daily feedback sent with screenshots to this issue.
Who knows how to solve this?
Thanks ahead of time!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I assume you are referring to the Channelytics graphs... if that is the case you should first try uninstalling and reinstalling the browser extension. If this does not resolve the issue I would advise sending an email to support@tubebuddy.com along with screenshots of the issues and an explanation that you have uninstalled/reinstalled the browser.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I assume you are referring to the Channelytics graphs... if that is the case you should first try uninstalling and reinstalling the browser extension. If this does not resolve the issue I would advise sending an email to support@tubebuddy.com along with screenshots of the issues and an explanation that you have uninstalled/reinstalled the browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.