• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Keyword explorer not showing any results or trending searches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crack Culture

Hi,

My keyword explorer is not working. When I open it up, it doesn't show any trending results.
Screenshot 2021-04-02 at 10.46.16.png

And then, when I search a word in it, it just stays at this loading screen and never shows the results.
Screenshot 2021-04-02 at 10.46.33.png

What is happening? I've already uninstalled and installed the extension but it still won't work. Do I need to cancel my subscription and get a new one?

I've already contacted support and didn't hear anything back. Does anyone know what to do? Do I have to create a new Tubebuddy profile?

Thanks

Reactions: Simple_Words_Sonal

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
We are experiencing an issue with the Keyword Explorer at the moment. The developers are aware and are working towards a resolution now. I am afraid at this time we do not have an ETA for when the KE update will be made available.

• Angry
Reactions: Vintagefreakltd

Juanma

juanma.tube
Subscriber Goal
Tampoco me ha funcionado desde hace varios días, ni en la lista de resultados de youtube a través de la extensión de Google Chrome ni desde la web de TubeBuddy.

Attachments

• tubebuddy (1).png
    tubebuddy (1).png
    544.1 KB · Views: 144

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
We are experiencing an issue with the Keyword Explorer at the moment. The developers are aware and are working towards a resolution now. I am afraid at this time we do not have an ETA for when the KE update will be made available.

• Angry
Reactions: Vintagefreakltd
Status
Not open for further replies.