• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Add a feature to give suggested titles for that specific keyword

Should TubeBuddy add this?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lemonn

To start off, yes I know keyword explorer is a thing, but I think it is best to add a title suggestion for that specific keyword.
LetΓÇÖs say I picked a keyword like: TubeBuddy
It should give some title suggestions for the keyword TubeBuddy.

This is for BOTH Mobile AND PC TubeBuddy Version

Access:
Started: Limited to 5 titles
Pro: Limited to 50 titles
Star and over:100 titles

Reactions: DIMTIPS

DIMTIPS

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Would be nice to get a feature to suggest title names

ret3p

TubeBuddy User
ret3p.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm gonna vote no, and I'm doing that for a couple of reasons.

What you are asking for is a way to make better titles based on a single keyword. What if you're targeting multiple keywords? What if you're a gamer and you want to hit an audience that only plays Minecraft. Then your keyword might be just "Minecraft" or "Minecraft playthrough" - Now how would TubeBuddy come up with titles for that? I could go on with examples.

What I would suggest is looking at how others targeting your specific keyword are making their titles. Make a better and more catching title.

Resources that can help you are all over the place. But if you want suggestions, here are a few.

TubeBuddy Keyword Explorer
Google Keyword Planner
Google Autosuggest
YouTube Autosuggest
Search up the keyword on YouTube
Title generator - Could be this one: https://www.title-generator.com/index.php/best-online-title-generator.html

If it was easy to make the perfect title, everyone would do it.

DIMTIPS

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

What you are asking for is a way to make better titles based on a single keyword. What if you're targeting multiple keywords? What if you're a gamer and you want to hit an audience that only plays Minecraft. Then your keyword might be just "Minecraft" or "Minecraft playthrough" - Now how would TubeBuddy come up with titles for that? I could go on with examples.

What I would suggest is looking at how others targeting your specific keyword are making their titles. Make a better and more catching title.

Resources that can help you are all over the place. But if you want suggestions, here are a few.

Google Keyword Planner
Google Autosuggest
YouTube Autosuggest
Title generator - Could be this one: https://www.title-generator.com/index.php/best-online-title-generator.html

Great response and was not aware of some of these resources. Added to my toolkit

OP
OP
Lemonn

Lemonn

Google Keyword Planner
Google Autosuggest
YouTube Autosuggest

true but, it's not like a direct copy through, let's say I put something like discord trolling, and the other keyword is discord, you could merge the suggestions into one medium-sized title.

Reactions: tennman

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Titles, especially good titles are a differentiator. I would not want anything automatically creating them for me.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
To start off, yes I know keyword explorer is a thing, but I think it is best to add a title suggestion for that specific keyword.
LetΓÇÖs say I picked a keyword like: TubeBuddy
It should give some title suggestions for the keyword TubeBuddy.

This is for BOTH Mobile AND PC TubeBuddy Version

Access:
Started: Limited to 5 titles
Pro: Limited to 50 titles
Star and over:100 titles

We techincally have this with the "Video topics" section in keyword explorer except there are no title limits. At the end of the day we try to help you see what people are searching for, and how YOU can craft a title based on what you want the video to be.

our title crafter tool IS keyword explorer.