• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Magadhi Factz

erguptaofficial

User name: erguptaofficial
Title of introduction: Magadhi Factz
Your name/ Alias: Vikram Gupta
Where are you from? Nalanda
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Knowledge
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: let us know!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/magadhifactz

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Vikram, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

• Love
Reactions: erguptaofficial
OP
OP
erguptaofficial

erguptaofficial

Hello Vikram, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!
Thank you so much