• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hello everyone, I am new on YouTube. Just started my vlogging channel. Hope to be benefitted from here.

Stiletto squad

User name: Stiletto squad
Title of introduction: Hello everyone, I am new on YouTube. Just started my vlogging channel. Hope to be benefitted from here.
Your name/ Alias: Ahnaf Sporsho
Where are you from? Bangladesh
How did you find TubeBuddy? From YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? In hope of being benefitted.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: More public engagement and being known to people for doing good works.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Vlogging, cycling, playing sports, hanging out, traveling, photography
What is your biggest dream? To be a famous content creator.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC5AtZGyzVxkN0bahC4EjPjQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Ahnaf, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!