• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Regarding the 'Demonetization Double-Check' tool

Hey everyone! This is a very neat tool which reviews all videos and points out which videos may be responsible for demonetization.. but, what if the double-check shows that everything is safe?

My channel was demonetized a few days ago (21k subs), and I'mtrying to get to the bottom of why it was demonetized... when my videos were all given the green light to monetize after I uploaded them. (After uploading, I'd usually have to request youtube to review them and they would then give them the green light).

I'm really looking for any way possible to find out which videos are responsible, are there any other tube-buddy tools that may be helpful for me?
Thank you!

MaJ

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I don't have a clue

But looking up Nootropics - might suggest that YT decided your topic was controversial?

Usually that might mean someone flagged your content.

I'm not saying your topic is controversial or that is the reason - but from what you have written above, I'm suggesting it's a possibility. Or a possible reason to consider. I don't know how you find out.

The beginning of the wiki info about nootropics says this:

"The use of cognition-enhancing drugs by healthy individuals in the absence of a medical indication spans numerous controversial issues, including the ethics and fairness of their use, concerns over adverse effects, and the diversion of prescription drugs for non-medical uses."

That could put you [wrongly or rightly] against certain YT community guidelines

Or it could be some advertisers wouldn't want their products going out next to content like this, and so YT to protect [over protect] itself has refused to put any ad content on your videos?

As I said, all guess work.

I have no opinion on the subject - as I don't know anything about it. But I thought this might help guide you to a possible reason as to why the videos may all get GREEN lights, but YT decides differently

Check to see if anyone has complained - I think it might be in a tab somewhere?

Either way best of luck x

OP
OP
T
I don't have a clue

But looking up Nootropics - might suggest that YT decided your topic was controversial?

Usually that might mean someone flagged your content.

I'm not saying your topic is controversial or that is the reason - but from what you have written above, I'm suggesting it's a possibility. Or a possible reason to consider. I don't know how you find out.

The beginning of the wiki info about nootropics says this:

"The use of cognition-enhancing drugs by healthy individuals in the absence of a medical indication spans numerous controversial issues, including the ethics and fairness of their use, concerns over adverse effects, and the diversion of prescription drugs for non-medical uses."

That could put you [wrongly or rightly] against certain YT community guidelines

Or it could be some advertisers wouldn't want their products going out next to content like this, and so YT to protect [over protect] itself has refused to put any ad content on your videos?

As I said, all guess work.

I have no opinion on the subject - as I don't know anything about it. But I thought this might help guide you to a possible reason as to why the videos may all get GREEN lights, but YT decides differently

Check to see if anyone has complained - I think it might be in a tab somewhere?

Either way best of luck x
really kind of you to contribute and even look up the definition for me. i'm very grateful, maybe i'll consider a different channel name then.