• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice My Growing Channel is not receiving subs anymore for a month.

MABLE MARIE

Subscriber Goal
What niche would you advise someone living in a rural areas who wants to blow out to the rest of the world or what would you like to know about rural areas like me who is staying a refugee camp in Africa? Any advise is welcome my channel is stuck I believe my content is lagging someone.

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I'm not an expert, but I would suggest creating a video that rarely people living in the city knows about stuff on rural areas, such as culinary, culture, or even how people spending their time on your place, like what do your neighbor plays during free time, or just showing the creative indigenous stuffs you have around you. Or just showing what you and your neighbor's daily life.

• Love
Reactions: MABLE MARIE

DIMTIPS

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm not an expert, but I would suggest creating a video that rarely people living in the city knows about stuff on rural areas, such as culinary, culture, or even how people spending their time on your place, like what do your neighbor plays during free time, or just showing the creative indigenous stuffs you have around you. Or just showing what you and your neighbor's daily life.
Great suggestion, I would be interested in that.

• Love
Reactions: MABLE MARIE