• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel A Vlog to keep me motivated. Content, to share what I do.

Alevecchi

User name: Alevecchi
Title of introduction: A Vlog to keep me motivated. Content, to share what I do.
Your name/ Alias: Alessandro
Where are you from? Italy
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Knowledge, experience and tips to craft my YouTube content creation journey
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Sharing ideas that make us better persons
How frequently do you upload? Every other day
What are your hobbies? Photography, music, writing, art, sports, talking to people, watching life
What is your biggest dream? Help my family and save myself
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtPW55uPUdad9Z8wwUBQL8g

Reactions: JM Artist

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Alessandro, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

Reactions: JM Artist

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Alevecchi
Title of introduction: A Vlog to keep me motivated. Content, to share what I do.
Your name/ Alias: Alessandro
Where are you from? Italy
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube videos
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Knowledge, experience and tips to craft my YouTube content creation journey
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Sharing ideas that make us better persons
How frequently do you upload? Every other day
What are your hobbies? Photography, music, writing, art, sports, talking to people, watching life
What is your biggest dream? Help my family and save myself
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtPW55uPUdad9Z8wwUBQL8g
Hey welcome