• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips How to get 4000 watch hours

DIMTIPS

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have the 4000 hours but subs seem to be difficult for me. I found making the title match top searches along with relevant tags help the YT Search engine.

Reactions: Nubzs and Sanjogita

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Moved to a different section where you will likely get more responses. The general answer is focus on content quality, increasing average view duration and click-through rate and at 1000 subscribers the hours tend to take care of themselves.

The opposite side is if you have only been focusing on growing subscribers and not the elements above, you are now understanding why the advice you always see here is to focus on content first and let the subs and watch hours happen.

SaraSmilez

Subscriber Goal
Gaaa-lly I never thought about uploading 4000 hours of video to get to 4000 watch hours. That sounds impossible, but at this rate I guess I would eventually be there. #harsh. Hopefully you get there way before then. Stay motivated and donΓÇÖt loose momentum!

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Gaaa-lly I never thought about uploading 4000 hours of video to get to 4000 watch hours. That sounds impossible, but at this rate I guess I would eventually be there. #harsh.

Yeah, that's generally the perception is that YouTube should be easy, but basic math dictates otherwise. As
Dr. Edward Weiler, NASA Space Science Administrator, said:

It's great to fantasize . . . It's another when the nuts have to fit the bolts.

The Storm is coming

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hello Tubebuddy family
Can anyone suggest me the tips and tricks to get 4000 watch hours ?
I am struggling to get the watch hours.
Thank you in advance
I think you could have 2 strategies. either you create videos that are trending but that requires you to upload frequently or make evergreen videos by doing a deep SEO research.

Reactions: Sanjogita
OP
OP
Sanjogita

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Moved to a different section where you will likely get more responses. The general answer is focus on content quality, increasing average view duration and click-through rate and at 1000 subscribers the hours tend to take care of themselves.

The opposite side is if you have only been focusing on growing subscribers and not the elements above, you are now understanding why the advice you always see here is to focus on content first and let the subs and watch hours happen.
Thank you