• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone Just Reached 100 Subs :)

Shawny

TubeBuddy Pro
Woo I just reached 100 subs!!!

I know in the grand scheme of things 100 isn't alot, but I'm beyond happy and grateful for this milestone. I have enjoyed my journey so far and hope that means there will be more where this came from :)

Attachments

• 100SubscribersMilestone!.png
    100SubscribersMilestone!.png
    572.9 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: TheShihTzuFamily

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
This is awesome! So happy for you, I have heard many times that the first 100 is the hardest. You can get 10 family members to sub and then maybe some of your friends but usually, most of your subs will not come from people you know. Keep pushing on glad to hear this! That is 100 people you are now able to influence, 100 people listening to your content.

• Love
Reactions: Shawny

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Woo I just reached 100 subs!!!

I know in the grand scheme of things 100 isn't alot, but I'm beyond happy and grateful for this milestone. I have enjoyed my journey so far and hope that means there will be more where this came from :)

Congrats ! This is the first stage. Keep going

OP
OP
Shawny

Shawny

TubeBuddy Pro
Thanks for the support everyone! I've been having a blast with this journey :) I have self-doubt sometimes but I try to have as much fun as possible