• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Am MABLE MARIE aUgandan living in Kakuma refugee Camp in Kenya. Am content creator doing videos about the daily life in the camp,adventures in the ca

MABLE MARIE

Subscriber Goal
User name: MABLE MARIE
Title of introduction: Am MABLE MARIE aUgandan living in Kakuma refugee Camp in Kenya. Am content creator doing videos about the daily life in the camp,adventures in the camp and life being a refugee in Kenya.
Your name/ Alias: Mable Marie
Where are you from? Kenya
How did you find TubeBuddy? I got to know it in a Facebook group
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get advise on growth of my youtube channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to be a successful youtuber, to make friends all over the world and to own my own business to take care of my son.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? YouTubing(new hobbie)adventuring,movies and music
What is your biggest dream? To be a successful youtuber and be an inspiration to my son
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC9U1LAD3b1G1NcLgAXvU4UA

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums Marie. Hope you enjoy being part of this community of awesome content creators.

Reactions: MABLE MARIE

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Mable Marie, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!

Reactions: MABLE MARIE
OP
OP
MABLE MARIE

MABLE MARIE

Subscriber Goal
I have tried to fix it but I donΓÇÖt know if itΓÇÖs fixed. How do I know itΓÇÖs fixed.