• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice After I can my content on my channel, my channel start to die. WHAT DO I DO?

JasCool Gaming

TubeBuddy User
Please help. I was posting roblox content before, but I recently changed the content to minecraft and the channel start to do. What should I do? Should I just keep posting and hope it will get better?

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Please help. I was posting roblox content before, but I recently changed the content to minecraft and the channel start to do. What should I do? Should I just keep posting and hope it will get better?
I think there are just two different groups (with some overlap) that want to watch roblox and minecraft. It also seems you have some insane success with among us shorts.

I donΓÇÖt know that I have the answer. Do you want to do both? Is this for fun or a business venture for for you?

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

DIMTIPS

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have read that you should keep a niche. My channel is not very big but has an overall theme. Have you thought of an overall theme as above?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Moved this to a better section where you will likely get more responses.

Short answer - you are probably going to lose the views and maybe subscribers who come to your channel for Roblox videos. And since you have a lot of videos of Roblox, you will continue to rank in search for Roblox videos. That means someone will come to your channel via a Roblox search, see you aren't doing Roblox and leave.

So yes, it is going to take time to pivot. You will need to determine how much of your current audience cares about Minecraft. That will take some time. Then you will need enough content that your Minecraft stuff ranks in search and discovery, etc.