• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Mobile Suggestion Allow Adding End Screens Using the TubeBuddy Mobile app.

Lemonn

Most of you know that it is impossible to add end screens using YouTube Studio, I know you can do it using the website, but it is so hard because all we see is a gray screen, not where we want to PUT the end screens. This goes to the conclusion, I think the developers should add end screens using the TubeBuddy Mobile app. Maybe a feature on the Menu Page.

Access:
Starter: Limited to only 2 end screens
Pro: 4 End Screens
Star and over: Gets templates, that would be most effective, and not blocking the whole screen.

DIMTIPS

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I agree this feature would be a god send. The web version of the TubeBuddy app is brilliant but would really appreciate this rich feature. I am not sure if available on the pro version thou.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Do remember to "Like" the original post if you like this feature request!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Most of you know that it is impossible to add end screens using YouTube Studio, I know you can do it using the website, but it is so hard because all we see is a gray screen, not where we want to PUT the end screens. This goes to the conclusion, I think the developers should add end screens using the TubeBuddy Mobile app. Maybe a feature on the Menu Page.

Access:
Starter: Limited to only 2 end screens
Pro: 4 End Screens
Star and over: Gets templates, that would be most effective, and not blocking the whole screen.

Love this idea gave it a thumbs up!

Reactions: Lemonn