• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel A french Canadian guy from Quebec city who loves gaming in wishes to share his passion!

RickJoueQc

Subscriber Goal
User name: RickJoueQc
Title of introduction: A french Canadian guy from Quebec city who loves gaming and that wishes to share his passion!
Your name/ Alias: RickJoueQc
Where are you from? Quebec city, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? On Youtube trying to find how to get more views :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'd like to receive help for my channel's SEO and more.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My current goal is to get 1000 subscriber milestone and create a great community with my viewers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly or daily if I have a lot of content to share.
What are your hobbies? Video games, music, musician, watching series and movies.
What is your biggest dream? To be successful in life and be able to take my retirement early by making good decisions :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbW9wY0XENz2J3EEkXhWFKw

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the community. You should also check out the TubeBuddy Discord Server. Lots of gamers there.

OP
OP
RickJoueQc

RickJoueQc

Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the community. You should also check out the TubeBuddy Discord Server. Lots of gamers there.
Thank you!

Quick question, where can I post gaming channel related questions about how to name videos etc? Thanks again :)

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you!

Quick question, where can I post gaming channel related questions about how to name videos etc? Thanks again :)

You can ask in the YouTube Strategies section of the forums. I believe it's best suited for the question since it involves a question about a strategy as opposed to about YouTube itself.