• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TubeBuddy Mobile app isnt letting me log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

TYTD Review

Subscriber Goal
Hi there,

Im not sure if anyone will be able to help me with this but i've been trying on and off now for about a week and had zero luck. I recently upgraded my phone to a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and i've tried logging into the TubeBuddy app multiple times using my main youtube accounts details, but no matter what I do as soon as i've entered my details the app just hangs on a loading screen with a spinning wheel indefinitely. I've tried logging out all my devices, I've tried reinstalling the app multiple times, I've even wiped the new phone completely and started from scratch. but no matter what i've tried as soon as I put the email and password associated with my TB account into the app it just hangs.

anyone here have any idea how I can get past it? it used to be my go to app for quick checks on stats :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there,

Im not sure if anyone will be able to help me with this but i've been trying on and off now for about a week and had zero luck. I recently upgraded my phone to a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and i've tried logging into the TubeBuddy app multiple times using my main youtube accounts details, but no matter what I do as soon as i've entered my details the app just hangs on a loading screen with a spinning wheel indefinitely. I've tried logging out all my devices, I've tried reinstalling the app multiple times, I've even wiped the new phone completely and started from scratch. but no matter what i've tried as soon as I put the email and password associated with my TB account into the app it just hangs.

anyone here have any idea how I can get past it? it used to be my go to app for quick checks on stats :)

https://tubebuddy.com/support you're going to reach out to support they can help you more than we can on the forums.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there,

https://tubebuddy.com/support you're going to reach out to support they can help you more than we can on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.