• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel IΓÇÖm a content creator for Entrepreneurs, personal Finance and real life issues

Funke

User name: Funke
Title of introduction: IΓÇÖm a content creator for Entrepreneurs, personal Finance and real life issues
Your name/ Alias: Funke Oduode/ FUNKKIE
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Kelechi mgbemina
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to reach more people with my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To impact value in other through my experience, mistakes and journey so far. To get 100k subscribers and own my personal brand
How frequently do you upload? Weekly- every Thursday
What are your hobbies? Music, speaking
What is your biggest dream? To Own a conglomerate of brands
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWznA8M4UfnIlnBVHh6WJxw

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Sounds like a channel worth looking into. Welcome to the Forums :)

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello Funke, welcome!

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!