• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How to get 1000 subscriber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIY Laine

Subscriber Goal
Hi, how will you be able to get 1000 subscriber and 4000 watch hour? My watch hour is bad compared to the subscriber I gained. Any tips?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Be prepared for the long-haul and be focused on long-term goals. I would advise that you focus on hitting that 4k goal first and foremost. 4,000 hours of watch time is very, VERY likely to get you 1,000 subscribers. However 1,000 subscribers is not a guarantee for 4,000 hours.

Getting that 4,000 is the more difficult of the two goals, but it is also no harder than one good video. I got my 4k after a couple months thanks to a single video. Focus on making your videos as entertaining/educational as possible, keep your viewers interest throughout and optimize well for search (SEO). Doing that will get your watch time, and that will get your subs.

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
There is not quick fix it all comes down to hard work and dedication. Create more and more videos and focus on making each new video better than your previous one. Some channels blow up quickly but it's common to take 1-3 years to reach 1k subs.
Set a goal like 100 new videos before the end of the summer or something like that.

When it comes to watch time thing about yourself, what makes you watch a whole video and what makes you stop watching a video early? Probably the same things are the reason that people stop watching your videos early.

Reactions: DIY Laine

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Be prepared for the long-haul and be focused on long-term goals. I would advise that you focus on hitting that 4k goal first and foremost. 4,000 hours of watch time is very, VERY likely to get you 1,000 subscribers. However 1,000 subscribers is not a guarantee for 4,000 hours.

Getting that 4,000 is the more difficult of the two goals, but it is also no harder than one good video. I got my 4k after a couple months thanks to a single video. Focus on making your videos as entertaining/educational as possible, keep your viewers interest throughout and optimize well for search (SEO). Doing that will get your watch time, and that will get your subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.