• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Introducing the marvelous ret3p!

ret3p

TubeBuddy User
ret3p.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: ret3p
Title of introduction: Introducing the marvelous ret3p!
Your name/ Alias: ret3p (Pronounced re-tep)
Where are you from? Denmark
How did you find TubeBuddy? Whoa, that's gonna take a lot of thinking. Been using TubeBuddy for years now. Probably came across it on a video about growing a YouTube channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To be honest, exposure. I've been trying to stay away from forums and stuff like that because I didn't feel I had the content and didn't wanna get called on it. The plan is to kinda get the creative juices flowing watching others succeed on YouTube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Starting out I wanted to just gain a following and maybe make some money doing what I loved, which was playing video games. Now it's become more about learning new things and growing as a person really. I still wanna do gaming videos and perhaps other content on another channel. But, with a full-time job, it's pretty tough to find the motivation to do the stuff I want.
How frequently do you upload? I'm just gonna put rarely.
What are your hobbies? When I'm not working full time, I spend my days either on the couch watching a movie or something else. I also spend a lot of time online watching videos on YouTube, streams on Twitch, etc. I also stream on Twitch every now and then. While those are not really hobbies, it's what I spend the most time doing. Besides that, I'm also really into SEO and link building. That being both for websites and YouTube.
What is your biggest dream? I've always wanted to move to another country and make a living doing what I love. That or traveling the world and experiencing new things.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuW6aPH_Yy0oiP8Y342fm8g

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Glad to see you are already jumping into the discussions!