• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I'm Francis Mawunyo an entertainer, youtuber and a comedian

TimewithKelly

Subscriber Goal
User name: TimewithKelly
Title of introduction: I'm Francis Mawunyo an entertainer, youtuber and a comedian
Your name/ Alias: Timewithkelly
Where are you from? Ghana
How did you find TubeBuddy? From my best youtuber Nick Nimmim i just love him so much
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To help me grow my audience, learn from other youtubers because i believe this world moves effectively when we help and learn from each other and get sponsorship and monetized to reach my goals.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Create an impact on audience or viewers, show people how is good to be entertaining, a free going person and by God's grace be able to change a person's mood from frustration to happiness. Get 10k subscribers and millions of views. Make some charity donations and also help in God's ministry.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I love cooking, basketball, having fun and sharing it around and i love to talk lol i think it's my hobby
What is your biggest dream? To be a great youtuber, a professional chef, own a restaurant and be able to reach to people in need because i know it feels to be in that state.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2mvs4xM8PzrQiS7GcKG1XQ