• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Open to any type of collaboration

The Nova Chronicles

Subscriber Goal
User name: The Nova Chronicles
Title: Open to any type of collaboration
Type of collaboration: Open to any kind of collaboration my channel is still very small yes i know

But go check it out and if you like the content and we can do a collab cool!
Amount of Subscribers: Γëñ8
Ways to contact you: Forum conversation, thread reply
Why should they collaborate with you: Im still a very new channel but looking to grow my channel
Link to Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCjh3bzCZE-oQR-yWw77oYlg

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: The Nova Chronicles
Title: Open to any type of collaboration
Type of collaboration: Open to any kind of collaboration my channel is still very small yes i know

But go check it out and if you like the content and we can do a collab cool!
Amount of Subscribers: Γëñ8
Ways to contact you: Forum conversation, thread reply
Why should they collaborate with you: Im still a very new channel but looking to grow my channel
Link to Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCjh3bzCZE-oQR-yWw77oYlg
ItΓÇÖs not my niche so a collaboration doesnΓÇÖt make sense but I took a look and it seems like there is a lot you could still do with SEO. If you watch some of the tubebuddy videos about descriptions/titles you could probably start pulling more views. Everyone loves cute dogs

OP
OP
T

The Nova Chronicles

Subscriber Goal
ItΓÇÖs not my niche so a collaboration doesnΓÇÖt make sense but I took a look and it seems like there is a lot you could still do with SEO. If you watch some of the tubebuddy videos about descriptions/titles you could probably start pulling more views. Everyone loves cute dogs
Awesome thanks