• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I am gaming content creator. I create videos for fun and have a blast recording and editing gaming videos.

LAMON

Subscriber Goal
User name: LAMON
Title of introduction: I am a gaming content creator. I create videos for fun and have a blast recording and editing gaming videos.
Your name/ Alias: LAMON
Where are you from? Singapore
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through other content creators. Found it interesting and gave it a shot.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? While exploring the functions of TubeBuddy i found the forums dedicated to tubebuddy. I find it extremely interesting as many youtubers are willing to help one another out unlike other forums where it is basically sub 4 sub or doesn't give proper opinions about other channels.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: By the end of 2021 I hope to achieve 1k subs. I know it is too much since I'm not even close to 100 subs. However, I believe overtime, with the hardwork I put in, I will be able to achieve that goal!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly through monthly
What are your hobbies? I love gaming and watching anime.
What is your biggest dream? reaching 1M subs is definitely one of the many dreams I hope to achieve. Another is to migrate to Japan and be a content creator there but obviously I have to be able to 'make it' in order to advance to that level.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBGx9ydS09-PMSSF_31le0Q