• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel TRAVEL ENTERTAINMENT

rafique ahmed

User name: rafique ahmed
Title of introduction: TRAVEL ENTERTAINMENT
Your name/ Alias: rafique
Where are you from? Pakistan
How did you find TubeBuddy? youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i want to join forum for get information that how to monetize channel, what describe in channel which kind of videos upload as per channel require, which kind of better information input in my channel, how my channel successive and improve thru your websites guideline. I will be thankful to you. regards
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to improve my channel thru your websites and got more viewers and subscriptions channel by your guide line. Require information for better improvement, not any kind of my business
How frequently do you upload? recently i start my channel, weekly uploade but uploading videos are very short quantities but in future it will be more uplaoding
What are your hobbies? traveling, foods, photography, movies, cinema, songs, wrestling, news, informationbig about world
What is your biggest dream? make a big vlogger, tale travel roads, seas, rivers, sky scrappers, diving the seas, long drive with songs, cinemas movies, etc...all around the world, each country each city take visit there famous places, shot videos, and upload my videos in my channel to people whose are not seen yet in my eyes,
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSMqbRISdrvAPNkHWN7jtxw