• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice trailer or not ?

Fabien LIVESTRONG

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
is it a good idea to post a few days before the release of the final cut, some sort of trailer (not really shorts) on YT ?
Like a trailer about 1 minute, just 2 or 3 days before the real release of the video...

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Don't know yet about that, but you could try the alternative using "Premiere"

lifeinplastic

lifeinplasticblog.com
Subscriber Goal
DonΓÇÖt you think it could cannibalize on the views of the actual full length video? I know the idea is to get your viewers excited or give them something to look forward to, but at the same time, people could just say ΓÇ£IΓÇÖve seen thisΓÇ¥ and move on to the next thing...I am, of course, just speculating. I have not tried to post a trailer video. IΓÇÖm wondering if anyone here has, so following this thread.

Reactions: Fabien LIVESTRONG

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
is it a good idea to post a few days before the release of the final cut, some sort of trailer (not really shorts) on YT ?
Like a trailer about 1 minute, just 2 or 3 days before the real release of the video...
Haha, no one is excited enough about medical information videos for me to need a trailer :)

• Haha
Reactions: Fabien LIVESTRONG

DIMTIPS

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I did try this a while ago. The issue I had was using the same tags, description and flow. Think YT thought I was delivering the same content. It did take my actual video a little time to get exposure but my subscribers did like it. So not used it again. This is not measurable but more of a hunch as I am no expert.

OP
OP
Fabien LIVESTRONG

Fabien LIVESTRONG

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I did try this a while ago. The issue I had was using the same tags, description and flow. Think YT thought I was delivering the same content. It did take my actual video a little time to get exposure but my subscribers did like it. So not used it again. This is not measurable but more of a hunch as I am no expert.

ok thanks you
In fact for now i post a little trailer in FB, 2 or 3 days before the real launch on YT