• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Query about Youtube Analytics

Jatinder Singh

Dear Tubebuddy Friends

I just want to know , when I explore the Analytics of My Channel , Particular under Viewers Age tab , why its showing only 35-44 years slab with 100% ratio, why not others , What does it means exactly, if I have understood ,is that only these age group of people has watched my all videos? The others age slabs not watching? , or I am making some error while uploading any new Video ? pls clear me out on this , Screenshot added for reference.

Attachments

• analytics.JPG
    analytics.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 105

NanoniumTheDude

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
As far as I can tell, it seems your viewers are in that age demographic however seeing as you only have a few viewers, it's hard to validate the legitimacy because for all you know it's parents allowing their kids to watch on their account. You won't really get an accurate picture till your views increase to larger sample size, the larger, the more accurate it will be generally speaking.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This isn't a question about the TubeBuddy plugin so I've moved it to YouTube Questions.

It seems fairly rational to think you've only received a 35-44 age demographic as your channel only has 8 subscribers 317 total channel views, 6 videos, and hasn't been active in 9 months (if your analytics you're showing is for the channel linked in your profile.
You don't really have that much data, so it's not beyond the rhelm of possibility that for now, your channel only appeals to that age demographic.

I'd be less concerned about your demographic, and more concerned about your average percentage viewed. It looks like whoever you're getting to look at your videos, have only viewed enough of the video to register the view, and nothing else. How do you actually promote your channel or is that all simply organic?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It is good to know these demographics as there is valuable information to be gained by it (for example your 35-44 demo earns one of the higher CPM's). It's a good practice to be in. But Beanie and Nanonium are both correct; you gotta take these early results with a huge grain of salt. 360 views is nowhere near what you need to pull to get a good sample size. I wouldn't trust any results until you start getting nearer to 10,000.

On the bright side, I know that sounds like a daunting and impossible task but you are actually a lot closer than you think. And all it takes is one good video to get you there.

Reactions: Think and Grow

DIMTIPS

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
This isn't a question about the TubeBuddy plugin so I've moved it to YouTube Questions.

It seems fairly rational to think you've only received a 35-44 age demographic as your channel only has 8 subscribers 317 total channel views, 6 videos, and hasn't been active in 9 months (if your analytics you're showing is for the channel linked in your profile.
You don't really have that much data, so it's not beyond the rhelm of possibility that for now, your channel only appeals to that age demographic.

I'd be less concerned about your demographic, and more concerned about your average percentage viewed. It looks like whoever you're getting to look at your videos, have only viewed enough of the video to register the view, and nothing else. How do you actually promote your channel or is that all simply organic?
I wonder at what sub count due these demographic analytics become accurate?