• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback What Should I Change About My Thumbnail?

Eyosias Getachew

Fotor_161666320962817.jpg

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
When looking at this.. It took me about 15 seconds to figure out what this thumbnail was about. Not sure what the yellow lemons on the side are supposed to represent. Possibly get rid of the recording overlay and move the text a bit. As well.. we like to see facial expressions, and the two emojis over the eyes could take away from it. Hope this helps! :)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This is a question about your thumbnail, not about the tubebuddy plugin, so I've moved it to YouTube Thumbnail Art

I don't get what the yellow on the side is about, and there's pretty much nothing about this thumbnail that really tells me about the story other than maybe it's about some dating app? but the line at the bottom will be difficult to read rendering it pointless, and there's nothing overly interesting about it that would captivate me to want to click.

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
At first glance in no way does it show what your video is about. My suggestion enlarge the text and perhaps change the yellow images with something more relevant to your video. Other than that you got it man.