• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Besides dreaming about Utopian Veganism , I also want to do more for the environment. Now here I am, I made the decision to begin this new decade , no

Ingrid Rodriguez

Subscriber Goal
User name: Ingrid Rodriguez
Title of introduction: Besides dreaming about Utopian Veganism , I also want to do more for the environment. Now here I am, I made the decision to begin this new decade , not only my 40s, but 2020-2030, as a true and fair earthling and act now to make a change.
Your name/ Alias: Ingrid Rodriguez
Where are you from? IΓÇÖm from Colombia but I actually live in Chicago.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I started my channel with zero knowledge of social media and I found TubeBuddy tutorial very honest and helpful so I decide to pay the PRO license to have the basic tools to help me grow on Youtube. My favorite TubeBuddy tool is the Keyword Explorer which I use a lot.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I decided to join the forums to find support and to learn any tip that I could use to boost my channel and grow a healthy and happy community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I decided to start my vegan channel because I want to grow an ecofriendly community where I can share and learn tips to take care of the planet from the kitchen.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly on Fridays I post an special dinner recipe and the las 2 months I have been posting sporadic shorts.
What are your hobbies? I love biking and reading. I have two dogs, one is 10 years old and the youngest is 1 year old, so recently I have been learning how to train my dog.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have a self-sufficient farm where I can grow organic food for me and for selling.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgUjbWQ2uXDCBYlkjebwUTA/about

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Ingrid Rodriguez
Title of introduction: Besides dreaming about Utopian Veganism , I also want to do more for the environment. Now here I am, I made the decision to begin this new decade , not only my 40s, but 2020-2030, as a true and fair earthling and act now to make a change.
Your name/ Alias: Ingrid Rodriguez
Where are you from? IΓÇÖm from Colombia but I actually live in Chicago.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I started my channel with zero knowledge of social media and I found TubeBuddy tutorial very honest and helpful so I decide to pay the PRO license to have the basic tools to help me grow on Youtube. My favorite TubeBuddy tool is the Keyword Explorer which I use a lot.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I decided to join the forums to find support and to learn any tip that I could use to boost my channel and grow a healthy and happy community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I decided to start my vegan channel because I want to grow an ecofriendly community where I can share and learn tips to take care of the planet from the kitchen.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly on Fridays I post an special dinner recipe and the las 2 months I have been posting sporadic shorts.
What are your hobbies? I love biking and reading. I have two dogs, one is 10 years old and the youngest is 1 year old, so recently I have been learning how to train my dog.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have a self-sufficient farm where I can grow organic food for me and for selling.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgUjbWQ2uXDCBYlkjebwUTA/about

Welcome Ingrid happy to have you on the forums! Glad you found a TB tutorial, and hope that it was helpful!

I wish you all the best on your dream farm I think it sounds awesome! Grow some carrots for me.

If you have any questions feel free to ask :D