• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Welcome to the Tea Party! I recently launched a youtube gaming channel and I would love to find a community to ask questions and get along with other

TiltedTea

Subscriber Goal
User name: TiltedTea
Title of introduction: Welcome to the Tea Party! I recently launched a youtube gaming channel and I would love to find a community to ask questions and get along with other creators!
Your name/ Alias: TiltedTea
Where are you from? Sweden
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtuber that focuses on improving your experience as a content creator ect.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I've always been on a lookout for a place that gathers content creators and a community to network or talk and troubleshoot with and try to get along with as people striving for the same or related goals.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Self-sustained income. If I can achieve that, I can then work on bigger goals. Now for the real reason for creating a youtube channel, is because my gf (SweatTea_) had have troubles getting a job since the pandemic started and have been sitting and hope getting depressed at not being able to do anything at all and just being a drain on her mother made her feel more guilt and worse over time. So, since she's on a laptop I bought a subscription to WeVideo (an online video editor) and have been recording and uploading to it while teaching her how to edit. MY real goal, is for her to earn a living doing work she enjoys and being happy...
How frequently do you upload? 1-2 vids per week, rotating the games, for now since SweatTea_ has just started learning how to edit. I could help this be more frequent if I also edited videos but I have another job and can't put all the time I want into this just yet.
What are your hobbies? 3D graphics, arts, animation, motion graphic, design, writing, game dev and gaming. And studying. I love to learn more, there's just never enough time for it. I'd love to have photographic memory...! But sadly I don't. Love arts though, I've studied it more than anything.
What is your biggest dream? Honestly? Fixing the world and optimzing it would be a nice idea, then conqure human lifespan and expand into the stars and the unknown... I honestly just want to learn everything like I mentioned but time is so limited... so so limited.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjcGvBwYw_2R71WOJ4Rr0vA

OP
OP
TiltedTea

TiltedTea

Subscriber Goal
Oh, the title was too long but it didn't mention it. It's suppose to say "Other creators" at the end! Oh well. Hope we get along everyone!