• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Affiliate Question Not receiving payments :(

Kavindra

Subscriber Goal
It's been a while since I joined the Tubebuddy affiliate program and I finally started earning some extra cash from it. Right now I'm sitting at 7000+ Clicks with almost 500 installs and 20 purchases.

For the past few months I have been checking my Paypal to see whether I have received my payments from the affiliate program but I did not have any transactions on Paypal. I started looking into it yesterday and found out that Paypal doesn't allow me to receive money.

Is it possible for me to receive my payments through another method?

Ps. I'm from Sri Lanka.

Reactions: RobBalasabas

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It's been a while since I joined the Tubebuddy affiliate program and I finally started earning some extra cash from it. Right now I'm sitting at 7000+ Clicks with almost 500 installs and 20 purchases.

For the past few months I have been checking my Paypal to see whether I have received my payments from the affiliate program but I did not have any transactions on Paypal. I started looking into it yesterday and found out that Paypal doesn't allow me to receive money.

Is it possible for me to receive my payments through another method?

Ps. I'm from Sri Lanka.

Hi @Kavindra can you email our team at affiliates@tubebuddy.com so we can look into it further for you.

Reactions: Kavindra