• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Starting a game show channel

Jack Decker

User name: Jack Decker
Title of introduction: Starting a game show channel
Your name/ Alias: Jack Decker
Where are you from? Dubuque, Iowa, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Been hearing about it from lots of different YouTuber helpers.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Need YouTubers as contestants for game show.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I hope to make a fun entertaining daily game show that people will come to for a bit of relaxation and enjoyment. A little escape from the outside world.
How frequently do you upload? The plan is daily.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: I haven't made it yet. Will on its Release Day.

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Jack Decker
Title of introduction: Starting a game show channel
Your name/ Alias: Jack Decker
Where are you from? Dubuque, Iowa, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Been hearing about it from lots of different YouTuber helpers.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Need YouTubers as contestants for game show.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I hope to make a fun entertaining daily game show that people will come to for a bit of relaxation and enjoyment. A little escape from the outside world.
How frequently do you upload? The plan is daily.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
I haven't made it yet. Will on its Release Day.
IΓÇÖm intrigued at how you pull that off from a technology standpoint. Neat idea

OP
OP
Jack Decker

Jack Decker

IΓÇÖm intrigued at how you pull that off from a technology standpoint. Neat idea
Zoom. But you have to finesse their program to do it. They are not set up to do so. So I can only have four "participants" in a conference call. This gives me the four-box set-up needed. The lower right box is me, lower left box is the score cards, the upper right box is the mystery guest, and the upper left box is for the contestants (first challenger then champion). What the viewer won't see is how I have to wrestle with the system to get each into their right box. The Zoom program fights me every single time. Only after they are in their right box, do I hit record. When I bring back the challenger at the very end of the episode to tell them if they won or lost, I don't even try to get them all in their right spots but just run with it. Fortunately, it is the last five seconds of the video so I don't think it hurts anything much.

Now if ... sorry ... WHEN my channel becomes popular, I am expecting video conferencing services to want to sponsor my show and then I will bring out a wish list of everything I would like their program to do. :laughing: